7/28/08

My future home.

So spontaneously yesterday my mom got up after a rigorous 12-hour all-night nurse shift and decided she wanted to go to Atlanta. After washing the truck and changing out the battery (not interested in getting stranded a couple hours from home), we set on our journey to the city. We grabbed some chili-dogs and onion rings from the Varsity, rode by Colonial Homes to check out the apartment location which is a underhanded stone toss from the back of the school, since that is our view from our back door. We should be able to pick up our internet from school which would just eliminate a little more money that I will be investing into the Atlanta life.

After that we went to the interior decorator's playground, Ikea. Awesome and fun furniture store just 5 minutes from the apartment. I am going to pick up a few pieces of furniture from there right before I move in in September. The little love seat will be a good fit anywhere, whether it be in my living room in Atlanta during school, or in my mid-Manhattan studio apartment in the afterlife of PC in a hopeful awesome designer position in the NYC. I have to dream about that, because that is where I feel like I am destined.

Me and Evan have been making much use of the texting feature on our cell phones getting our plans together for who has what furniture and what we need before we move. We are both amped and ready to start that chapter.

1 comment:

Justin! said...

You are going to do awesome.