10/1/08

Planet Earth = AMAZING!

New show that I feel a addiction slowly creeping to my brain to. Planet Earth on Discovery HD has some incredible stuff. Now, I don't want to come off as some kind of science geek or tree hugger, but the film shots that these guys get are nothing short of remarkable. They are encoring the season on Discovery on Sundays, so I suggest you check it out. There are different episodes such as deserts, mountains, and so on. Around my school schedule I plan to catch the episodes which are recorded on my DVR. No one ever said there was anything wrong with some educational television, and at this point in my schoolin', any type of inspiration will just better assist to my projects. These episodes are no National Geographic and no where near boring either. If you got a free hour on Sundays, check it out because I promise you won't be let down. Good stuff! Alright, time for some homework for my Typography class which isn't due until next Wednesday, but I figure I will put aside any procrastination and attempt to cure that disease.

No comments: