2/1/09

Another weekend day...another class


So, Sunday morning, 7am, and I am sitting in Hank's class...again. I feel like we are spiraling up toward to the completion of the first project, which is our magazine spread that will be entered into a competition once we are finished. I am doing a City/Regional magazine based on Williamsburg Brooklyn, and about the lifestyle there. It has been pretty interesting and challenging all at the same time. My class got together yesterday after a long day of preparing my work to present to them and it was a really helpful meeting. So I hope everyone has gotten enough sleep and enjoyed the weekend, because mine has been a bit of a blur. Thanks again for everyone who supports me in what I am doing because I am working my ass off to get to where I want to be, and understanding from everyone of the work load I have on my plate always makes my life just that much easier. More to come soon!

No comments: