8/16/09

Amazing videos

So, I have been inspired lately to really find my way back to the multimedia world. I want to definitely enhance my skills in audio recording and video editing. I absolutely love this stuff, and its an everyday passion of mine. I want to be able to contribute art to the world of video, and be able to present my feelings and emotion into them. Vimeo.com is one of the sites I find the most inspiration. Here, you can find all types of videos made by people on various subjects. I have posted a few really cool videos down below for you to check out. If you want to find more, go to the site, and spend some time there.

Los Angeles: in motion from Michael Marantz on Vimeo.



Hammock - Mono No Aware from David Altobelli on Vimeo.



HP - invent from Tom and Matt on Vimeo.



Timelapse Film - "Kachi-Kalion Trip" from Animi on Vimeo.

No comments: