5/7/10

New York City Portfolio Review

First things first. I got new glasses. Here is a picture. Bigger thicker black frames = bigger and bigger nerd. Enough said about that.



May 2-4 I was in New York City. I was chosen to go show my stuff. My portfolio that is. I, along with 300 other students from all over the nation met at the Art Director's Club, in which creative directors and recruiters from all around popped in to chat, look at work, and trade business cards. I had a freaking blast. I got several good contacts, as well as a ton of knowledge for what I need to focus on as I finish school in the next 5 months. If you didn't see my previous posting, check out my current portfolio (which will dramatically change and get better before I graduate) at my portfolio site.
I also tossed in some pictures that I snapped with my iPhone as well.
























No comments: