11/2/07

A new life, a new me!

So I have been recently strucken with the single life. My relationship ended but it's not a depressing occasion this time around. I have decided to just suck it up and enjoying being single for a while. So in doing so, I have made some new additions to my life!

First things first, building my electric guitar rig up to an amazing capacity. Playing my 2002 Fender Mexican Strat through a Crate solid state was a beginner's story, and it was time I took my skills to the next level and added some new axes to the collection. In doing so, my new additions consist of the following: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe tube amp, pedalboard with a Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Ernie Ball Volume pedal, Boss DS-1 distortion, Boss DD-6 delay, Boss TU-2 tuner, Fulltone Fulldrive 2, and a Line 6 MM4 modulator. My new guitars consist of a 99 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster and a 1983 MINT Fender American Stratocaster. These are the new girls in my life and I treat them well! Check out the pictures:



My other new lady is my 2004 Nissan Xterra. I decided that after my transmission went out at 30000 miles on my 07 Dodge Caliber, I would step it up into something more powerful and got one of dream cars, the Xterra. It's a beautiful ride, in awesome condition, and rides so smooth and comfortable. I could live in it because of the size, which hopefully I will never have to do. Ha.


So it has been kind of hard to get used to the single life, but I have complete faith that when I am ready for her to come into my life, I will meet the perfect girl that I can spend the rest of my life with happily. I am just enjoying being young, broke, and hanging out with my friends and family. Plus, I just need to pay off the car before I can be taking any girl out on a date.. HA!

2 comments:

Elle said...

This is great...beautiful collection.

I just learned recently that Leo Fender had sold the Fender Co. to CBS back in the late 60's due to poor health. After they ruined the brand he realized what was going on and began a new company called musicman and began making guitars again until he died...Just letting you know I am doing my research!

Love You!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the guitar threesome on your bed. Very lovely ladies you have in your life, my friend.