4/3/08

Moving up in the world

So it has been a while since I have been on my blog, but I figured better now than never to write again. So I have been just living the fun single life in Greenville. I am working as a full-time graphic designer, and hanging out with friends, playing guitar and tennis in my free time. I have recently decided that it is time for me to move on and chase my dreams. I have been accepted to Portfolio Center in Atlanta, which is a graduate level school for design and art direction. I have just been feeling unhappy with what I am doing and just want to do bigger things. I feel that with the education and skills I will receive from PC, I can go on and follow my dream job of becoming an art director in a big city like New York or San Fran. With that being said, I am very excited and will be moving to downtown Atlanta to start in October. I will definitely keep the blog posted with everything to come!

No comments: