10/15/08

Skipping class

Sitting here in Typography Fundamentals and thought what better time to catch up on my blog entries. School is going AMAZING. It's tons of work but it also is a lot of knowledge which is just molding us into better creatives. Some of the time I feel like I am in an advanced summer camp after we have finished working with glue and finger paint, but really the stuff we have made is pretty interesting and gets our minds flowing. It is all about mind expansion. In the future when we're working for whatever company we are employed by, we may have some type of design block and can think back on some of these projects and will probably shoot us right out of our bunch. This class I am in currently basically is 4 hours of font lecture. Although that may sound boring to some of you, which sometime it is hard to sit through at 8:00 am, I find it very interesting and know it will assist in my skills. Alright, that's all you get for this time. We have first quarter party this weekend, which is basically a big house party that the second quarters throw for us. It's 80's theme so it should be a lot of fun, and a much needed stress reliever. Alright, buhbye

No comments: