3/25/09

Taking a break.

Oh I am so enjoying my break so far. I feel like I am recovering from a 3-month hike up a never ending mountain. It was an absolutely amazing quarter full of great classes, but really took a toll on me. My final design critique went well, although I got critiqued to the core. Though it was a bit brutal, it was great feedback and am just ready to do that much better next quarter. The next day after the quarter ended, I along with the other assistants, had to go to school to sort all the work from the quarter for the president to flip through and decide what will be put up on the wall. After we finished, he took us out to an amazing lunch at this place that knows how to cook good souther style food. I had country fried steak with mac and cheese, okra and fried green tomatoes. AMAZING! Below is a pic of us all there packin the food in. 


Then that night I met up with Dad and my Uncle Alan to go to an intense NHL game. We saw the Detroit Red Wings whoop some Thrasher ass, although I was pretty impressed with the Thrashers attempt to win. We tried some fantastic beer, so all in all, it was a great start to the break to tie one on with the fam over a great game.


This Saturday, my friends Shaun and Erin and I will be joining Jessica to go to her home in Louisiana for a few days. It will be a nice break from the city and the 10-hour drive should be pretty exciting too.

I plan to have some more stuff coming up soon. Sorry I have been kind of slack on blog entries, but this next quarter should be a little lighter than the past. And I will be moving on to the 3rd quarter. 25% COMPLETE!!!

No comments: