3/3/10

Almost over.

I am in the ending weeks of my 6th quarter. To sum it all up, I am very tired. This has been my toughest and most challenging quarter thus far. I am beginning the production of my projects and will be spending the next 2 weeks doing so. 2 weeks from tomorrow night I have to have all the pieces in pristine condition to bring into my critique, but then I am a free man. I am looking forward to break like crazy. My girlfriend Megan and I will be doing a bit of traveling. First we'll be heading out to Greenville to catch up with old friends and show her my previous life before the Atlanta experience. We then are going to head south to Augusta to hang with Mom and some friends there. I guess it's time for me to show her exactly where I came from. We'll then head back to Atl for a few days then we'll be driving 10 hours west to Deridder, Louisiana. I will get to see where she lived, went to high school, stuff like that. Looking forward to it. I plan to have my video camera rolling the whole time to get the full experience. Be looking out for that coming up shortly after our return.

I'll be starting my 7th quarter at the first of April. This is my last regular quarter before working on the finalizing of my portfolio for my exit in October. Great things to come this year as I leave yet another chapter of my life. It has been a great one.

But for now, the book is not quite closed so I got to get to work.

No comments: