8/25/10

A sincere thank you

Next week is my last official week of class at Portfolio Center. Wow, 2 years flew by. I am definitely ready as I have been working literally around the clock. I still have a good bit of work to get finished, but I am starting to see a little light at the end. I am pretty excited about the prospective jobs I am looking into once I finish.

I wanted to just take a second and thank the ones that have stood behind me and supported me through this. Though some may not have understood me quitting my full-time job and going back to school, but I know in the end I really can see the ones that stuck with me along the way and as I celebrate this accomplishment, I celebrate it with each of you.

I have made friends at school that have become literally brothers and sisters to me. When you go through emotional turmoil of too much work, the ones that see you at your lowest lows definitely become a little closer to you, regardless if they like it or not.

My mom and sister have been firm foundations on keeping me going, from the very beginning of me quitting my job and finding better in life. Through simple emails, calls, texts, short day visits, and the monetary assistance that I required sometimes, they have become to absolute reason of why I was able to remain strong and driven during the hard road. My uncles and aunts, and grandparents, through facebook or blog posts, or emails, have always let me know of their support. Even though they are pressing hard for me to be a west coaster, I have never had a doubt that they only want me to succeed and be ultimately happy. Through little comments here and there about the crap I was blogging, those are the things that kept me hanging on. My girlfriend, Megan, has been with me through severe ups and downs, and has done everything in her power to make this last leg of school as relaxing and stress free as she can when I'm with her. I love her to death and can't really figure out how I made it this far in life without her. And the loyalty of my friends who knew I had to disappear sometimes because I got under so much work. They stayed with me and now that I start to see where I get my social life back, the ones that kept faith in me through it now have become just like family to me.

Though this may come off as a cheesy post, in the same sense that academy award winners spat off nervously at a microphone, I felt it absolutely necessary.

Hang on to those who hang on to you. God has them in your life for a reason, and the ones that believe in you are part of the who you really are. And I definitely can say that the ones that have supported me I am in huge debt to for the rest of my life, and I will continue to strive upholding the promises I made of being the absolute best person I can be.

Alright, enough of that...holla

No comments: