3/27/11

The looks of NYC.

I wanted to post some of what I have seen since living in NYC. From touristy to the everyday.




Pier onto the East River, a few blocks from my apartment.

The green kicks.

Where I work.

View from the rooftop of my office.

Chinatown rooftop graffiti.

December 26, 2010, first of the blizzard.

My apartment.

My apartment building and stoop.

My setup at work.

Walk through the tunnel from the 1 train to the L train.


View from my bedroom window.

Penguins at American Museum of Natural History.

Bike riding around Prospect Park in Brooklyn.

My cab ride from the airport when I moved into the city.

View from my apartment rooftop in Brooklyn.

Pond in Central Park.

Neighborhood market in Upper West Side.

Outside my office building, before I ever even interviewed. 2nd Floor.

Central Park in the fall.

5th Ave Apple store.

The Great Lawn at Central Park.

First interview location.


The 1 train at 225th st.

Courtyard of my first apartment building.


On the way to work.

Rockefeller Christmas tree.

My first stop when I get to work.

Where John Lennon was shot, underneath his apartment building.

10 comments:

StormiMoritz said...

Your pictures of NYC are truly beautiful** Your life looks very RiCh*

Punisher said...

iff you go into this blog you will win a fantastic present:

http://www.sylarrelatos.blogspot.com

togoh said...

it has to be really cool to live in NY ! amazing..

romanya vizesi said...

Your pictures of NYC are truly beautiful

Unknown said...

its really nice to see your beautiful snaps, they are awesome

Vallentine said...

Great pics man ! Keep up the work !

Travel Junkie said...

awesome pics!

romanya vizesi said...

Thank you for valuable information on your website

Manoj Agadi said...

Hello Eric, The Pictures of the New York city are Excellent. New York is the one of the best city's in the world.

mobile phone chat

Emily Bowen said...

I have dreamed of living in New York my entire life. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful city! You are invited to check out my blog, and follow if you like. Thanks!