11/12/08

Going to the chapel, and I am NOT getting married

Hey, early weekend update. I will be headed to the Aug (Augusta) after class on Friday to go to my step-sister's wedding on Saturday. I haven't gotten to see the fam the entire time I have been in Atlanta so I will be excited for the reunion, as well as seeing Ashley get married off and start her own journey. Also, I will be bringing a friend of mine home with me. Her name is Jessica and she will be getting the chance to meet some of my family. I am excited about the weekend. Get out of the city for a couple days, but I will return to the A-T-L saturday night to get caught back up on homework. 

Also, my cut paper poster is COMPLETE! I stuck the text on earlier this week, put the plexi glass over it all and framed that sucker up. Its a bit surreal but it's nice to see my first complete deliverable of the quarter. By deliverable, I mean finished piece that I will take with me into critique at the end of the quarter. 

Hope all is well and more to come!

1 comment: