1/4/11

Of the bridge and tunnel people. I like it.

I am officially a New Yorker as of December 31, 2010, when I arrived in a budget truck with all my life's possessions. And, I must say, moving to New York is more of a nightmare than I could have ever imagined. With the mix of snow and ice, crazy NYC drivers, being under the weather, a 10-foot budget truck with overused wiper blades and bad shocks, and a $13.50 toll for every bridge and tunnel in and out of the city, it added up to be an experience I thought I would only find at the core of the Earth. Hell that is. But, all in all, it was a learning experience and now I know that you can't pump your own gasoline in New Jersey.

On a better note, I am here and moved into my awesome Williamsburg, Brooklyn apartment. My commute to work is cut in half, and my neighborhood consists of some of the most unique and amazing bars and restaurants in the NYC area. Also, not to mention, just a couple blocks from the water, which is the foundation of my Manhattan skyline view.

Check out some of the pictures of my apartment. I'm working on a little video of my NYC adventure so far, so be on the lookout.

The Kitchen

Part of the kitchen and living room.

Through the living room to the two bedrooms.

Bathroom.

Full Kitchen.

My bedroom.

Old fireplace, now DVD holder.


4 comments:

Justin! said...

Dude, you're doing it. Nice place.

Manoj Agadi said...

Your Apartment is very nice Eric.

iphone chat app

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

nyc places!!